They are considered to be one of the most hard wearing and reliable paving materials out there. Besides this fact though, why should you use them? You should use them because they have the following characteristics:
- Beauty: Because they are made of natural products and are fired in the kiln to set, they have got an appearance that only nature can produce. Clay pavers are also made out of shales, which, when combined with other stones, can really work to bring out the Earth tones.
- Strength: There is nothing that is equivalent to the strength of clay pavers. These are by far the best stones to have on your driveway. They will also maintain their appearance over time much better than any other stone type.
- Fade resistant: Many people fear that the stones that they put on their driveways will fade in the sun. Clay pavers do not fade or lose their colour over time.
- Low maintenance: Perhaps one of their best features is the fact that these stones are so easy to clean and maintain, which makes garden and outdoor care a breeze.
- Safety: Clay pavers are the best choice for your driveway because they are so safe. They are completely slip-proof! This is a must-have, especially if you have young children who like to play outside.
- Sleek look: The pavers tessallate easily, so they have got a great, well-finished look when they are laid down. You can make sure that you get nothing but the best looking driveway with these pavers.